httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Eric C Hagberg <hagb...@mail.med.cornell.edu>
Subject problem w/ -HUP and 0.7.2j
Date Sun, 18 Jun 1995 02:19:59 GMT
Don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but in the 0.6.x
versions, I have no trouble getting Apache to handle a "kill -HUP" and
continue working.

However, in 0.7.2j the server correctly receives the signal, killing off
its children and forking off new ones... but after this happens, the
daemon stops processing requests (I can connect but get no response to
requests).

I'm running under A/UX 3.1.1, btw.

-ech

Eric Hagberg                          Phone: 212-746-6387
User Services Manager                 Fax:   212-746-8161
Office of Academic Computing      Cornell Medical College