httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject [No Subject]
Date Wed, 14 Jun 1995 21:19:03 GMT

Those with hyperreal accounts: could you help me figure out why

http://hyperreal.com/raves/sf/calendar/

returns the index.html with a content-type of text/plain while

http://hyperreal.com/raves/sf/

returns the index.html with a content-type of text/html?  I have the default
type set to text/plain and the DirectoryIndex set to "index".  In each
directory there is an index.html and an index.html~, and when I remove the
index.html~ from /calendar/ it works as it should.  Why I can't have
index.html~ in /raves/sf/calendar/ and not in /raves/sf/ is beyond me - I
can't find any differences other than the path.  Any ideas?

        Brian