httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brandon Long <bl...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: Linux Problems
Date Wed, 14 Jun 1995 16:27:39 GMT
Last time, Matthew Gray uttered the following other thing:

> Wrong:	Some children (sometimes?) were just failing to serve pages, being
> 	particularly noticable on pages with lots of images.

Do you mean it wouldn't serve the page, or the inline images?

I would check the consistency of the TIMEOUT value, this was one of the
last problems with 1.4 (after it was stable enough to show up . . . :)
It could be timing out when serving the large images, but I haven't looked
at the code and I could be way off base.

Brandon
--
 Brandon Long   (N9WUC)     "I think, therefore, I am confused." -- RAW
 Computer Engineering   	Run Linux '95.	It's that Easy.