httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brandon Long <bl...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: 0.7.1 compile problem
Date Tue, 06 Jun 1995 13:24:19 GMT
Last time, Brian Behlendorf uttered the following other thing:

> informal patch:
>
> #define JMP_BUF sigjmp_buf
>
> needs to be set for BSDI compilation in httpd.h.  Usually BSDI
> compilation is done by not setting any platform define in the Makefile -
> do we need one now for BSDI, or is the above the most common situation?

Yes, this is the most common.  NeXTStep and other 68k platforms don't
have it, but most of the rest do.  Oh, yeah, and I think QNX didn't
have it either.

Brandon

--
 Brandon Long   (N9WUC)     "I think, therefore, I am confused." -- RAW
 Computer Engineering   	Run Linux '95.	It's that Easy.