httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <>
Subject Re: time for 0.6.3
Date Fri, 05 May 1995 14:07:32 GMT

> Both DNS.ZYZZYVA.COM DNS.INETNEBR.COM are taking less than a couple
> seconds to respond.  What happens with you nslookup after
> setting lserver to each nameserver?
> Folks at inetnebr and zyzzyva, have you been experiencing problems with
> your services to ?

zyzzyva is primary for so there is no problem here.  :-)
However, I have had continuous problems resolving David's domain.

Speculation Mode: David has indicated they have a secondary at MIT.
MIT being one of the older sites on the net, I suspect they are
served by ANS which is one of the bigger snags when getting off
of a CIX net (which we are).

> We are quite well connected here, and I would have no problem with
> providing secondary to if needed.

Thanks.  As soon as I hear back from Cliff regarding some of this,
I will confirm with those involved how best to submit the domain

View raw message