httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@dsndata.com>
Subject Re: time for 0.6.3
Date Fri, 05 May 1995 14:01:12 GMT

> > > Can we _please_ get this sorted out!!
> >
> > Patience.  We are working on it.  The Internic will not
> > update things overnight, and with recent disruptions in
> > the connectivity of the net, there needs to be some
> > thought put into the change...
>
> Ok, thanks. Did you take up the offer of a secondary here in Cambridge?

I attempted to bounce a mail off of another site to him this
morning since the previous reply is still in the queue.

> >FWIW - I have *never* been able to resolve ast.cam.ac.uk
> >since this list began.
>
> Slightly odd, considering we have a DNS secondary at MIT.

I know.  Unfortunately, MIT was one of the last sites we
were able to see once someone finally leaned hard enough
on ANS.  It appears that ANS is a bit pissy about losing
total control....