httpd-dev mailing list archives

From d...@ast.cam.ac.uk (David Robinson)
Subject Re: FYI - Mirroring the Apache distribution at NCSA
Date Wed, 03 May 1995 21:13:00 GMT
>        I've received blessings to mirror the Apache
>distribution on the NCSA ftp server provided we put
>up the appropriate disclaimers.  Now that 1.4 is
>out the door, I'll try get this done in the next week
>or so.  Is there anything in particular you'd like
>me to put in directory readme file (other than NCSA
>takes no responsibility for this software... blah,
>blah, blah)?

Thanks. I think we should write a decent README which you
could then put in the directory readme together with the NCSA
disclaimer.

This README would be distributed with future (beta) versions,
instead of the current one which merely contains:
---

NCSA readme was here - but not any more.

This license is intentionally left blank.

---
Would anyone like to write this file?

 David.