httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@dsndata.com>
Subject Re: votes
Date Mon, 01 May 1995 14:20:55 GMT
Sorry for my silence.  One of those weekends....

> Insufficient votes for inclusion
> --------------------------------
> B73_YAP_virtual_host-rev3.txt            needs 2* +1
> B83-next.txt                             needs +1
> P67-patch.new_dbm_group_file.txt         needs +1

Finally got around to bringing up Apache with the latest patches.

I'll add my +1 to all of the above.

The Virtual Host stuff works nicely.  I am still not satisfied
that multiple hostnames cannot serve the same pages.  I am trying
to get some time to see what it would take to change the
DocumentRoot for the Virtual Host to be a "VirtualRoot" and strip
that from URLs referenced via that Virtual Host.  Seems doable.
I need a bigger time slice...

> Does anyone want to vote for these?
>
> Rejected
> --------
> B77.symlink.hole.txt
> E70_add_handler.txt
> O58_makefile
> Fork_Free.txt

There are some conflicts with Fork_Free and P67.