httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roderick Murchison, Jr." <murch...@Newbridge.COM>
Subject Re: time for 0.6.3
Date Fri, 05 May 1995 13:47:58 GMT
David, I'm not sure why you are having so much trouble resolving
apache.org.  I have been monitoring resolution for this domain and I have
not seen any problems whenever I checked... maybe I'm just getting lucky.
You might want to toss your name resolution daemon into debug mode so you
can see where the hand-off is failing.

Both DNS.ZYZZYVA.COM DNS.INETNEBR.COM are taking less than a couple
seconds to respond.  What happens with you nslookup apache.org. after
setting lserver to each nameserver?

Folks at inetnebr and zyzzyva, have you been experiencing problems with
your services to apache.org. ?

We are quite well connected here, and I would have no problem with
providing secondary to apache.org. if needed.

Cheers...

Roderick Murchison, Jr.                      Newbridge Networks, Inc.
-----------------------                      Network Engineering
murchiso@newbridge.com                       460 Herndon Parkway
http://www.vivid.newbridge.com/~murchiso     Herndon, VA 22070-5241
                                             (703) 318-5759 [office]