httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roderick Murchison, Jr." <murch...@Newbridge.COM>
Subject Re: votes
Date Mon, 01 May 1995 14:51:36 GMT
I just joined the list and I'm not sure how all the voting takes place,
(or who is allowed to cast votes) however, I would like to add a "+1" for:

P67-patch.new_dbm_group_file.txt

I just applied this patch to the 0.6.2 release and it has been VERY useful.

We are in the process of creating a similar feature which speaks with a
Sybase database rather than a DBM file.  These mods will be made public
when we are done (about another week to go).

Cheers..

Roderick Murchison, Jr.                      Newbridge Networks, Inc.
-----------------------                      Network Engineering
murchiso@newbridge.com                       460 Herndon Parkway
http://www.vivid.newbridge.com/~murchiso     Herndon, VA 22070-5241
                                             (703) 318-5759 [office]