httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Tao <t...@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
Subject Re: export restrictions & mirroring Apache at NCSA
Date Sun, 21 May 1995 17:17:46 GMT
On Sat, 20 May 1995, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> Right, Elizabeth pointed out that that would count as "collaboration".

    Yup, saw her message on the subject.  :(  BTW, I'm archiving this
thread and I would like to make it available on my Web site, unedited.
Anyone have a problem with this?

> > Brian ("Though this be madness, yet there is method in't") Tao
> > taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org
>
> Brian - (uhoh, three Rob's, now two Brian's - whee!) I presume you
> already have a copy of apache (at least 0.6.x), yes?  Hint hint.

    Yes, sir.  I didn't realize that was a requirement for joining
this list.  ;-)  Running 0.6.2 on aries.sinica.edu.tw (140.109.40.248)
right now, haven't had time to look at 0.6.4 yet.  I've published a
couple of benchmark results at http://aries/~taob/Bench/.  One is
about the Apache server on FreeBSD and an upcoming one will be about
setting up a multihomed server.
taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org