httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Tao <t...@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
Subject Re: Apache 0.6.4: BindAddress changed?
Date Sat, 20 May 1995 14:03:15 GMT
On Thu, 18 May 1995, David Robinson wrote:

> In fact, we've all been pretty stupid. Every one of us could have tested
> the virtual host patches -- I don't know of a UNIX system that doesn't have
> a loop-back interface. (i.e. localhost)

    I haven't compiled 0.6.4 and I can't find 0.7.0, but 0.6.2 works
quite well with virtual hosting on my FreeBSD 2.0 machine.  I set up
five IP addresses on my Ethernet interface, five different
ServerRoots, TransferLogs and ErrorLogs.  Works just as you would
expect.  0.6.4 (and 0.7.0, if I get my hands on it) will be installed
this weekend.
taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org