httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Tao <t...@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
Subject Re: export restrictions & mirroring Apache at NCSA
Date Sat, 20 May 1995 14:00:50 GMT
On Fri, 19 May 1995, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> Take them out, make a context diff, send those diffs to a friend in
> a more enlightened country like Iceland or South Africa or Australia

    But wouldn't sending the context diffs be equivalent to exporting
the code with the hooks intact (except you're not including the rest
of the code, which doesn't concern the NSA anyway)?  I wouldn't put it
past the NSA goons to pick up on that.
taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org