httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Re: 0.6.4b
Date Mon, 22 May 1995 00:30:32 GMT
On Sun, 21 May 1995, Rob Hartill wrote:
> > I didn't announce this to any mailing list or newsgroup or anything.
> > There was an embarrassing typo (as noted on that page itself) which I
> > thought the consensus was to fix quickly.
>
> Yup, I made a quick fix and asked for opinions on making it
> publically available. Nobody responded, so I just left it there.

People are way too used on Internet mailing lists to responding only when
they disagree, and not when they agree, myself included.  This is why
it's hard to draw consensus on lists sometimes... anyways, I supported
making this public, and will speak up next time too.

> > I'll be happy to take the PEM code out today and release an 0.6.5.  I'll
> > even throw in the color icons since that should be pretty uncontroversial.
>
> +1

Okay, that's two for a build tonight with icons and no pem code.  Oh, and
David, I think we have to reject O103 as in violation of munitions law
covering "collaboration" :)

> > I guess I'll have to remove from the server the public distributions of
> > previous versions too.  Any naysayers?
>
> The /httpd/  tree isn't public, or at least it isn't publicised
> as such. I say leave them there until someone tells us to remove them.

Elizabeth specifically did ask us to remove it.

	Brian