httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject [No Subject]
Date Sun, 21 May 1995 02:29:50 GMT

An update:

1) 0.6.4b wasn't made live, so I put it in /dist and adjusted the
pointers according.

2) I'm going to remove the old NCSA 1.3 sources, as per Elizabeth's
request.  Any dissenters?  Download it now (I'll do this Sunday night).

3) The Apache directory is being mirrored in Austria, I've provided
pointers to it.

4) DNS for apache.org is *still* getting fucked up - it's ready to go
being dished ut by hyperreal and organic and the uk site, but the NIC
needs to update their WHOIS database.  Zyzzyva has been off the net for a
couple of days now, so I'm going to try calling the NIC myself on Monday
to resolve this.

5) Not that this can take place before the above problem is fixed, but I
am working on getting www.apache.org to work under virtualhost.  More
details as they are available.

6) I was working on doing some error_log processing and re-realized how
useful Roy's E30 was.  So, I took it and updated it to be a patch for
0.6.4b, and it's attached to this message for your listening pleasure.  I
added one feature: It *doesn't* log this info for "send timed out", which
seems to occur even when the TCP connection gets a hard close, not just
when it times out (and Your Favorite Browser and Mine does hard closes
when someone hits stop).  Finally, I also changed it so that all this
info is on one line, tab-separated, script-ready.  I suppose I should
have it make sure there isn't a tab in the field that tab is supposed to
separate... anyways, I resubmit this for 0.6.4b/0.7.  I looked through
the archives and I didn't see why it didn't make it into the final
distribution.  Hmm.

	Brian