httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: Log file and databases
Date Wed, 10 May 1995 07:17:29 GMT
   Date: Tue, 09 May 1995 19:47:53 -0500
   From: Randy Terbush <randy@zyzzyva.com>

   The mailing list archive for the modules I mentioned is at:

   http://www.webstorm.com/local/cgi-perl/

   I can't clarify that nexor archive location at this time.

OK... I looked over the messages in that archive related to the
"Mini-server", and it looked like it was oriented more towards
management of connection state than at logging per se.

Randy, since you're following this particular discussion more closely
than I am, do you know much about how it relates to some of the other
approaches to connection state that are floating around (Netscape
"cookies", server-side java applets implementing private protocols,
etc.)?

rst