httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: Arena bugfix still needed...
Date Fri, 05 May 1995 15:01:55 GMT
  How do they demonstrate content negotiation if they can't
  handle the responses it can produce ???

By talking to servers which produce responses it CAN handle, including
Apache 0.6.2... granted it's their bug.  Granted, they should fix it.
Granted, they were asked to fix it more than a month ago.  But right now,
there is at least one browser I *can* use to demonstrate content negotation
for handling HTML2->3 upwards compatibility, and I do not want to lose that
until there's another.

rst