httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject per request record to follow the request
Date Tue, 30 May 1995 10:33:39 GMT

I managed to convert almost all the Apache routines yesterday to
use a new 1st parameter which points to a per-request data structure.

Rather than even try to make a patch out of it, I think it'd be a lot
easier if I just uploaded it and gave it a new name...
All future patches will have to be relative to this code, otherwise
they're doomed to failure.

I've probably converted too many routines to use the new parameter,
although lots of the util.c routines were left unchanged because of
their minor support roles. Any routines which don't need the parameter
can be reset as and when we find them.

So now what ? is everyone happy to use the new code ?

0.7.1 anyone ?

--
Rob Hartill
http://nqcd.lanl.gov/~hartill/