httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: 0.6.4b
Date Sun, 21 May 1995 17:27:23 GMT

> I didn't announce this to any mailing list or newsgroup or anything.
> There was an embarrassing typo (as noted on that page itself) which I
> thought the consensus was to fix quickly.

Yup, I made a quick fix and asked for opinions on making it
publically available. Nobody responded, so I just left it there.

> I definitely did not break any laws that weren't already being broken.

Are we talking Apache laws ?   :-)

BTW, I saw "Apache Peek" today.. Still snow covered, as are many
other >13,000ft mountains in northern NM. I think I have a photo of it.
I missed a chance the other week to get a colourful photo of an
"Apache Trading Post", near Carlsbad (South East NM).... damn, but
I was driving at the time.

> I'll be happy to take the PEM code out today and release an 0.6.5.  I'll
> even throw in the color icons since that should be pretty uncontroversial.

+1

> I guess I'll have to remove from the server the public distributions of
> previous versions too.  Any naysayers?

The /httpd/  tree isn't public, or at least it isn't publicised
as such. I say leave them there until someone tells us to remove them.

--
Rob Hartill
http://nqcd.lanl.gov/~hartill/