httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: export restrictions & mirroring Apache at NCSA
Date Fri, 19 May 1995 11:47:28 GMT

Well, there's enough people in the group who don't want to get
involved in a fight over this, so I won't push it any futher.

If it had been anything more useful than the PGP hooks (which I
guess nobody uses anyway), it might have been a different story.

I'll +1 a patch to zap the hooks.

So what will Apache policy be on PGP hooks ?,

a)  do we make avaialble a patch for US/Canada ?
b)  shall we have two versions, one with, one without the hooks
c)  we ditch the PGP hooks.

For simiplicity, and becuase PGP isn't used anywhere, I'd go for (c)

--
Rob Hartill
http://nqcd.lanl.gov/~hartill/