httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: apache.org
Date Fri, 12 May 1995 00:09:56 GMT

> This isn't meant to sound like a complaint, but could someone (Randy ?)
> give us an update on the "apache.org" nameserver problem, 'cos I still
> can't use it from here.

Cliff has setup nameservice for apache.org at organic.com and I am
going to change the registration to make hyperreal.com the primary
nameserver for the domain.  Cliff indicates an IP change for the
DNS at organic.com so I would like to wait until that is official
before filing this change. I need to discuss this with Cliff.

Cliff?

I still have not heard from our friends in the UK about secondary
service over the pond.  I think that would be a nice addition.

Been one of those weeks..... This pilsner is helping.... :-)

Gulp

Bottomline: This should be effective next week and I would expect
the problems to disappear.