httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <>
Subject Re:
Date Fri, 12 May 1995 00:09:56 GMT
> This isn't meant to sound like a complaint, but could someone (Randy ?)
> give us an update on the "" nameserver problem, 'cos I still
> can't use it from here.

Cliff has setup nameservice for at and I am
going to change the registration to make the primary
nameserver for the domain.  Cliff indicates an IP change for the
DNS at so I would like to wait until that is official
before filing this change. I need to discuss this with Cliff.

I still have not heard from our friends in the UK about secondary
service over the pond.  I think that would be a nice addition.

Been one of those weeks..... This pilsner is helping.... :-)

Bottomline: This should be effective next week and I would expect
the problems to disappear.

View raw message