httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: Arena bugfix still needed...
Date Fri, 05 May 1995 12:52:45 GMT

> Unfortunately, Arena is the *only* browser that people can currently
> use to demo content negotiation for HTML3.  If there was another one,
> no matter what, I'd nuke the kludge myself in an instant.

How do they demonstrate content negotiation if they can't
handle the responses it can produce ???

This isn't our bug. Let the Arena folk fix it.

Hindering Apache content negotiation just so that Arean can
demonstrate it isn't a convincing arguement for me.

A recent usenet posting showed that people want to send parameters
after the content type. I think it's more important to cater
for legitimate use than a broken browser which people don't use.

robh