httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: Arena bugfix still needed...
Date Fri, 05 May 1995 12:41:55 GMT

> I just downloaded the latest Sun4 Arena version, and it still doesn't
> grok "text/html;level=3" --- it downloads the file OK, but it displays
> it as plaintext, NOT as HTML.  Perhaps I should have checked myself
> earlier, but we may not want to remove that particular workaround just
> yet...

drat.

Does anyone use Arena for anything other than testing ?
I noticed that it's broken in other places, so much so that
it's useless as a day-to-day browser.

If so, who gives a damn if perfectly reasonable HTTP headers
cause it to misfunction ? - I don't. As long as the browsers
people really use work ok, that's good enough for me.

robh