httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brandon Long <bl...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: FYI - Mirroring the Apache distribution at NCSA
Date Fri, 05 May 1995 04:09:36 GMT
Last time, Brian Behlendorf uttered the following other thing:

> > What is it?
> > -----------
> >
> > Apache is an HTTP server designed as a plug-in replacement for the NCSA
> > server version 1.3 (or 1.4).
>
> Actually it is *not* a plug-in replacement for 1.4 - we don't implement
> ReferrerLog or UserAgentLog, our redirected CGI variables start with
> REDIRECT instead of ERROR, and we don't (yet) have a no-fork process
> model.  Any other differences, guys?

I did change this before thre release.  Plus, do you call yours ErrorDocument?
(I changed to REDIRECT_)

Brandon
--
 Brandon Long   (N9WUC)     "I think, therefore, I am confused." -- RAW
 Computer Engineering   	Run Linux 1.1.xxx	It's that Easy.