httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@dsndata.com>
Subject Re: compilation problem
Date Mon, 24 Apr 1995 19:58:32 GMT

> >If memory serves, you need to add the line
> >#include <sys/socket.h> to stream .c
>
> Unfortunately not.  It's already there.
>
> - chris@minsk.docs.uu.se

Actually, this should be defined in <sys/types.h> which is also
included in this file.  Is it possible that your C preprocessor
is not defining the level of POSIX or ANSI compliance necessary
to get this definition?  I have no access to AIX, but know that
this is the case with HPsUX and several others I have encountered.