httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From d...@ast.cam.ac.uk (David Robinson)
Subject Re: ready ?
Date Thu, 20 Apr 1995 18:28:00 GMT
>So all the "big" servers are happily running 0.6.1.
>
>Is there anything to stop the beta now ?

I think we are waiting for documentation.

However, I do think we should have a 0.6.2, with some of the existing bugs
fixed, even if they are in features not in NCSA httpd 1.3.

Some things I forgot:

 We didn't pick a good size for the nameserver cache. Can we agree a
value for NSCACHE_SIZE in util.c? It's currently set at 100, which was
fine for me, but others suggested it was too small.

The licence on source files which contain no NCSA code (stream.*,
http_mime_db.c) still mentions NCSA, and implies that only sections of
code are (c) Apache.

 David.

Mime
View raw message