httpd-dev mailing list archives

From d...@ast.cam.ac.uk (David Robinson)
Subject Re: E63 send as is
Date Fri, 14 Apr 1995 16:39:00 GMT
>Can we at least get the existing proposal in 0.6,
>and fine tune it later ?
Oh yes, I wouldn't veto it on the basis of its behaviour, only on the basis
of the user interface. i.e. I _would_ veto it if we were likely to (want to)
change the mime type.

>I don't think that "application" conveys the true meaning of the
>"mime" type, and the bottom line is that as long as the server is
>intercpting them, cleints never see our silly names.

Yes, but are you sure httpd/send-as-is is better? I thought the - delimit
a hierarchical structure, instead of providing punctuation for an English
phrase 8-)

 David.