httpd-dev mailing list archives

From d...@ast.cam.ac.uk (David Robinson)
Subject Re: 0.5 distribution --- problems with B57.
Date Sun, 09 Apr 1995 21:37:00 GMT
>We have a system (voting etc) which works reasonably well.
So I don't feel as though I can agree, of late, at least for me in the UK
timezone. Voting seems to start after I've gone home on Friday, and finish
before I've woken up on Saturday (afternoon 8-( ). Yes, I could vote on
Thursday or Friday morning (your time) but then I miss some late additions.
I'm not sure what to suggest though, except maybe a deadline for patch
submission late Thursday (PST) so that I can be sure to see the patches
on Friday.

This isn't really a complaint, certainly not directed at RobH who is doing the
work of building the distributions (thanks Rob..).

 David.