httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roderick Murchison, Jr." <murch...@Newbridge.COM>
Subject Re: restructuring the server (was Re: virtual host again)
Date Fri, 28 Apr 1995 21:34:57 GMT
I have a fairly clean T1 here (just got another from UUNET) and our
access is quite good.  Would be happy to mirror anything if necessary.

Roderick Murchison, Jr.                      Newbridge Networks, Inc.
-----------------------                      Network Engineering
murchiso@newbridge.com                       460 Herndon Parkway
http://www.vivid.newbridge.com/~murchiso     Herndon, VA 22070-5241
                                             (703) 318-5759 [office]