httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@wired.com>
Subject P67 (was Re: P15 DBM Group File)
Date Wed, 12 Apr 1995 03:28:38 GMT

In adding this to the patchfile database, it got a patch ID of 67, so
it's now at patches/for_Apache_0.5.1/P67-patch.new_dbm_group_file.txt

Mark, the patch-submit form worked fine for me - could you have a browser
bug?

If this works as advertised, it gets a +1 from me.

	Brian

brian@hotwired.com  brian@hyperreal.com  http://www.hotwired.com/Staff/brian/