httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@wired.com>
Subject Re: server developers mailing list ?
Date Tue, 04 Apr 1995 20:03:01 GMT

Agreed that this is important, but for even larger issues - a standard
server-side runtime-binding API like netsite has, public annotations,
common config file formats perhaps so documents and scripts could be more
portable than they are now... this is something that requires consensus
among large companies, though, so I feel the appropriate forum to host
and coordinate this is probably the W3O.  Rob (T), wanna go run down the
hall and ask TimBL if he's interested? :)

	Brian

brian@hotwired.com  brian@hyperreal.com  http://www.hotwired.com/Staff/brian/