httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Re: votes (fwd)
Date Sat, 29 Apr 1995 23:33:57 GMT

***For the next public release (bugfixes, no new possibly buggy features:
0.6.4?)

B73	+1  (definitely needed - I'll work on the documentation today)
B77	0   (don't understand the issues well enough to comment authoritatively)
B79     +1

how long until we can dump HTTP/0.9?  Are there any clients
that only do that still?  I noticed there are still a few accesses
without "HTTP/1.0" to hotwired, about .05%.  Maybe we can get some better
info about this.... I'll try hacking Apache to log the user-agent when
there's no HTTP/1.0 :)

B81, B82, B83, +1
logresolv.c    +1

***For the next minor enhancement release (0.7)

P67-new_dbm_group          +1
E70_add_handler.txt        +1
O58_makefile               +1     (I like this cleaned-up makefile,
finally ready for prime time.)

***To be put into 0.7 as IFDEF'd, and marked highly experimental:

Fork_Free.txt              +1

	Brian