httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Suggestions from Kevin Hughes...
Date Sun, 23 Apr 1995 00:57:37 GMT

Kevin Hughes sent the following - I invited him to join the list and said
I'd forward this.  I think the RedirectAll function could be cool if made
a little more general; I said I was working on a better imagemap script
(and that eventually that's something we might put into the server code),
and that I thought his icons were fantastic.

	Brian

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 95 01:20:14 PDT
From: Kevin Hughes <kevinh@eit.COM>
To: brian@organic.com
Subject: Wow!

	I just visited Organic's site and am impressed - although I
know Organic didn't do the design, that Saturn site is one of the
best looking Web servers I've ever seen! Now I understand what Organic's
all about.
	I just downloaded and installed Apache 0.6.2 and it is speedy!
Many kudos to the team. Is there any possibility of adding the RedirectAll
directive as described at:

	http://wsk.eit.com/httpd/redirall.html

	...or is the functionality already in Apache?
	Also, someone should grab the new imagemap program that handles
points and add that to the distribution, and note that I just made new
versions of my icons at:

	http://www.eit.com/web/www.icons/
	http://www.eit.com/web/www.icons/icons.sheet.html

	(take them or leave them...)
	I'm in the middle of redesigning EIT's site, and until Simon Spero's
server is stable and ready to go I intend to use Apache from here on
out (as long as you guys keep on top of httpd 1.4 too). Way to go!

	-- Kevin