httpd-dev mailing list archives

From (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: No PatchID yet, but....
Date Sun, 30 Apr 1995 10:31:29 GMT
NEVERMIND... I tried my patch out with both lynx and Mosaic 2.6b1 and a
script which set Location: but no Content-type: --- I even installed it
as index.cgi just to be sure (and downloaded and compiled the latest version
of lynx I could find, to be sure of THAT).  The patch seems to work, so it's
now on hyperreal (well, actually, the comment in the version there is a
real, complete sentence!).

Sigh --- it would be nice to confirm this with the guy ahead of releasing,
but if it fixes the bug for other people who have observed it, and we can't
duplicate the problem anymore with this fix, well...

View raw message