httpd-dev mailing list archives

From efr...@ncsa.uiuc.edu (Elizabeth Frank)
Subject Re: ready ?
Date Fri, 21 Apr 1995 18:35:06 GMT
On Apr 20,  6:38pm, Brandon Long wrote:
} Subject: Re: ready ?
 > From owner-new-httpd@hyperreal.com Thu Apr 20 18:33:46 1995
 > Subject: Re: ready ?
 > To: new-httpd@hyperreal.com
 > From: Brandon Long <blong@uiuc.edu>
 >
 > Last time, Andrew Wilson uttered the following other thing:
 > >
 > > > I think we might need a mirror site for the .tar.Z file.
 > > >
 > > > Any offers ?
 > >
 > > We have some room at COMMA don't we?  There, that's Europe sorted out.
 >
 > I wonder if they'd let us put it up on ftp.ncsa.  I mean, we still have
 > that windows version on there . . .
 >
 > heh
 > Brandon
}-- End of excerpt from Brandon Long

I don't think so...  We have a readme file which points to
the correct URL for the window server.  If you think it would
be useful, I can look into getting permission to mirror the
Apache server on the NCSA ftp server.

BTW, would anyone have any objections to listing the NCSA httpd
Development team as a member of the Apache project?  Or failing that
listing an entry which acknowledges the use of portions of the
NCSA httpd code?

	-Elizabeth Frank
	efrank@ncsa.uiuc.edu