httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <and...@www.elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: ready ?
Date Thu, 20 Apr 1995 22:56:37 GMT

> One random caution --- I've got a report from someone running 0.6.1
> (he just *found* it on hyperreal), that XBITHACK doesn't work.  I suspect
> something flaky may be going on, but I don't know yet whether it's site
> setup or a real problem with the server.  If XBITHACK is working for other
> people, then I'm still +1 on a beta release; just as a sanity check, I'd
> be reassured if I knew someone had checked.

I'm running 0.6.1 locally, it's just a dev site so it's not getting
pounded - not that it would make any difference.  I use u+x in preference
to .shtml (or whatever) and the u+x on the #included files works fine
too.

COMMA runs XBITHACK, but only up to 0.5.1 so far.

> rst

Ay.

By local I mean:

72> uname -a