httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@avron.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Subject Re: CNN headline news
Date Tue, 18 Apr 1995 02:47:33 GMT
> In unrelated news, the Richard Nixon Presidential Library now
> apparently has a home page (I haven't had the stomach to find the
> URL).
>
> Ah, well... The rats are climbing onto the ship.  It must not be
> sinking.

Speaking of ships (and unrelated news), I was watching the America's Cup
pre-tournament races the other day and noticed that ESPN is advertizing
the following URL every 10 minutes:

      http://ESPNnet.SportZONE.com

which does not appear to be a valid URL, but then they only flash
it for 2 seconds.  Unfortunately, after 18 flashes it seems to have
been engraved on my mind -- damn subliminals.