httpd-dev mailing list archives

From (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: userdir fixed
Date Sun, 16 Apr 1995 11:26:41 GMT
   Date: Sun, 16 Apr 95 12:33 BST
   From: (David Robinson)

   Oh fsck. So I should have trusted my intuition, and stayed with original
   decision. Yes, there should be a build of 0.6.1. But this must be 0.6
   without the change to unmunge_name, i.e. without B57. So -1 on B74, and
   a veto on any other change to unmunge_name without very good reason.

Seconded.  I'm still not entirely sure what problem B57 is supposed to
address, but it's caused serious problems two weeks in a row.  I've
backed out of it for my own builds, and I really think we should table
the thing until at *least* after beta 1.

View raw message