httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <and...@www.elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: HotJava servers (fwd)
Date Tue, 04 Apr 1995 15:19:03 GMT

> > Ultimately the way the web will be used will be defined as much by client
> > design as by server design.  I was thinking to myself a while back that it'd be
nice
> > if there was a sister-project to Apache which focussed on building and maintaining
> > sources for a SOTA web client.
>
> How about contacting the arena people?

I think we should do that, when Apache is a bit more publicly presentable - it's
working fine but we could manage little more documentation.  It think it would be
a good idea to make sure that browsers out there can use the features that apache
provides (content negotiation, last-modified etc.)  Let's put that on our list of
things to do for a public release.

>   Paul Richards, FreeBSD core team member.

Ay.