httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject httpd patches
Date Mon, 03 Apr 1995 11:24:48 GMT

Hi,

Someone forwarded some patches of yours for NCSA httpd 1.3 to
us on the Apache server list.

Apache is a new httpd server, based on NCSA httpd 1.3. It is being
developed by non-NCSA folk who primarily run very busy httpd 1.3
servers and/or who want to make httpd do what they want it to.
Apache will be a public domain server.

We seem to share some common goals regarding httpd development, so
we'd like to invite you to join us. There's a mailing list
  new-htttpd@hyperreal.com
which is very active - expect dozens of mail messages a day.

See http://www.hyperreal.com/httpd/arch/  for an archive of
the mail.

the word "subscribe" somewhere in the body.

So, if you're interested, we'll read from you sooner or later, otherwise,
watch out for a release of Apache, because it should fix some of the
problems you found, as well as a few you didn't.

To find out more about Apache, see
  http://www.hyperreal.com/httpd/

regards,
rob, on behalf of the Apache group.

PS. Apache has not been formally annouced yet, so please keep it that way.