httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: Things and stuff... (long)
Date Mon, 03 Apr 1995 08:52:55 GMT

> My new sys-admin picked this up from some list or other (good sys-admin, have
> a biscuit...)  Anyone got any quick comments on the 3 patches offered here?
> They're quite meaty.

I think someone should tell this guy about Apache. I believe
we've covered most/all the things he talks about already, but if
he's in the frame of mind to spot and fix them himself, then he'd
be a valuable addition to the team.

If anyone want to talk to him, go ahead, but Cc: the list so that
everyone knows it's been taken care of.

If someone replies to this mail with a "you talk to him", I will.

robh