httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <and...@www.elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: Voting on 0.4
Date Mon, 03 Apr 1995 11:11:11 GMT

> Ah yes... in my working 0.4 build, I've got the following at the end
> of httpd.h:
>
> /* APACHE --- enable some of our own bugfixes (!) */
>
> #define LOGUSER
> #ifdef XBITHACK
> #define UXBITHACK
> #endif
>
> Andrew, I'm not quite sure why you made these conditional --- do you
> believe someone might actually want the old behavior (which is pretty
> clearly broken)?

What do you think? ;)

No, the #defs are there so that people can switch them off and run back-to-back
tests between two slightly different servers, which is how I found the LOGUSER
bug in the first place.  When we're all convinvced that things are working
properly we can dump the #defs and move on.

> rst

Ay.