httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brandon Long <bl...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Consensus on error CGI variable names?
Date Sun, 30 Apr 1995 19:34:27 GMT
Since 1.4 should be released this week (fingers-crossed), I think we
need a consensus on the variable names.  After it comes out, its going
to be much harder to change.

To my knowledge, Apache still uses REDIRECT_, while 1.4 uses ERROR_
The reasons being that the error document has been redirected to by
the request or because the request was in error.  Especially with B18,
which means legitimate redirects don't die(), I'm not sure which is more
accurate.

Another thing that maybe should be included is a variable which says which
of the password domain was violated, since this information could be useful
to the script writer as well.  Just a thought.

Brandon
--
 Brandon Long   (N9WUC)     "I think, therefore, I am confused." -- RAW
 Computer Engineering   	Run Linux 1.1.xxx	It's that Easy.