httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: 0.5 distribution --- problems with B57.
Date Sun, 09 Apr 1995 14:46:02 GMT

> >We have a system (voting etc) which works reasonably well.
> So I don't feel as though I can agree, of late, at least for me in the UK
> timezone. Voting seems to start after I've gone home on Friday, and finish
> before I've woken up on Saturday (afternoon 8-( ). Yes, I could vote on
> Thursday or Friday morning (your time) but then I miss some late additions.
> I'm not sure what to suggest though, except maybe a deadline for patch
> submission late Thursday (PST) so that I can be sure to see the patches
> on Friday.

Okay, let's try not to vote on anything submitted with a datestamp
after thursday. Nobody should feel obliged to vote for something
uploaded after that date, but everyone is welcome to vote for whatever
they like, provided they have had a chance to test it.

All votes in by Friday by default. Anything later is subject to being
ignored.

robh