httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <>
Subject Re: 0.5 distribution --- problems with B57.
Date Sun, 09 Apr 1995 11:27:00 GMT
> Having seen all these messages about B57 etc., here are my votes
> B57: -1   in fact, -1 on _any_ change to unmunge_name().

Having seen the "messages"... did you check the latest patch for B57 ?
I'd rather have see a good reason why this patch is wrong, than just
an outright veto on anything which touches unmunge_name()

> Can you please please rebuild 0.5 without B57?

I won't unless the majority ask for it. We have a system (voting etc)
which works reasonably well. If 0.5 is so bad, we can replace it with
a 0.6 or 0.5.1 pretty quickly, and long before next weekend.

View raw message