httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <>
Subject votes
Date Sat, 08 Apr 1995 12:07:00 GMT

I'm ready to build 0.5

Everything except the following is in..

58 - Makefile   - Randy put up a last minute change which looks a lot
             better but I think is still needs changing.
                (things like the setting CC are outside of the section
                 marked as configurable, and I can't see an easy way
                 to add my -DHUGE_STRING_LENGTH=256)

50 - leading slash bug fix - Generally considered a bad thing. A better
                              patch will probably appear next week.

59 - server included html bug fixes. No veto, just not enough votes.

55 - virtual hosts. No veto, just not enough votes.

59 and 55 could be included if someone who "forgot" to vote or whose
votes I might have missed, mails me in the next half hour.
(Randy and Rob T votes for 55,  Randy and me for 59)

View raw message