httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: Makefile changes
Date Fri, 07 Apr 1995 01:11:53 GMT

> > I'll make sure of this.  I was sure that I had grabbed the 0.4
> > release tar.
>
> e.g.  you ask to remove

You are correct.  I have made that change.

> > What config files?  The only config file I am aware of is httpd.h.
>
> httpd.h doesn't need to be touched. Hands up who has ever changed it ?
> People with precompiled binaries can't change httpd.h

I don't think that is true. How does the server know where to
look for the conf files if HTTPD_ROOT is something different
from /usr/local/etc/httpd?

The other defines are there because I think that they are important
for the person configuring to make changes to.

> The config files are

I was thinking more of source config files.