httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: redirection bug fix and extensions patch available
Date Tue, 04 Apr 1995 12:55:43 GMT

> > Rob T helped me find the bug which Brian reported earlier..
> >
> > Cause - I was renaming env vars even when there weren't any - Oops.
> >
> > A fix for that bug as well as the patches for the new features I
> > mentioned yesterday can be found at hyperreal. The patch file
> > contains a reasonable change log.
>
> Hold off downloading that for the moment. I see another problem.
>
> :-(

hmm, a 'make clean' before recompiling but after patching, fixed
a SIGBUS core dump that I was seeing.

Can someone else give it a go. Watch the error log to see if there's
a core dump. Test with a cgi redirect to a printenv and maybe a
cgi-malformed header with Server Error 500 -> a printenv cgi.

cheers,
rob