httpd-dev mailing list archives

From d...@ast.cam.ac.uk (David Robinson)
Subject Re: Process (please read)
Date Wed, 15 Mar 1995 17:49:00 GMT
> The only thing that's likely to work *well* over the short term is
> assigning a human to keep things up-to-date.  Has Dave volunteered for
> this?  If not, I could try my hand at it over the short term.

Sort of; it was in the back of my mind. However, for me to do it would require
the patch log files to be my machine, I'm afraid. The network latency
between here any hyperreal has to be seen to be believed.

My timetable is to get some replacement versions of the submit scripts working
by tomorrow, with actual improvements by Friday.

 David.