httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@wired.com>
Subject Re: Hypermail archive set up
Date Sat, 11 Mar 1995 23:06:12 GMT
On Sat, 11 Mar 1995, Robert S. Thau wrote:
> Unfortunately, it doesn't know how to replay POST or authenticated queries,
> so Brian probably can't use it without mods; however, it may be of use to
> some other prople here.  I use it on SunOS, but it ought to be fairly
> portable (give or take tinkering with the header files).

To replay authenticated requests one would have to have all the
unencrypted passwords, which we don't store, but I suppose it doesn't
matter if I use my password, DBM file disk caching notwithstanding.

More updates - I moved rst's apache to /dist, and untarr'd it there as
well.  I presume this is where the working directory will be - Cliff if
you could put it under RCS I'd appreciate it.  Also, I've created
/export/apache where we can build stuff out of public view to test
things, etc.

Cliff, I'll leave it up to you to move your patch-list scripts to
hyperreal and devise a revisition control strategy that takes into
account the large number of patches in existance and your
sometimes-limited availability.

	Brian

brian@hotwired.com  brian@hyperreal.com  http://www.hotwired.com/Staff/brian/